Thursday, July 26, 2012

When I Was In A Latex Zentai





I just bought this latex zentai suit because I love latex and EVA.I was imaing that I was flying the No.1 airplane.I coated to oil all over the zentai (both inside and outside).I coated twice as after the first time done I felt that it was not lubricant enough and I did the second time.And then it was very easy for me to put the zentai on.I felt very exited when I crouched or walked as the zentai was rubbing  my skin.The hot-gas came out through the neck when I crouched down which was quite a wonderful feeling.Finally I found that I had been stuck on latex zentai.I will spend a lot of money from now on as I only wore lycra zentai before.
Of course,this time the latex zentai was not tight enough and I will go for a tight,very tight one next time.
It was too hot and I sweated a lot and my sweat mixed with the oil.Only my head radiated heat.I love it so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment